The Kiwanis Club of Westside, West Palm Beach, Fl.
Charter June 1960, since it beginning has shaped the community of West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County and Florida. We are the home club of three Past Florida District Governors and six Past Lt. Governors;
"We build Leaders".
We meet 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month, 12:15 pm - 1:15 pm, at the Embassy Suite Hotel, 1601 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach. Lunch is $20.00 per person.
The Objects of Kiwanis International
These principles have guided Kiwanians's work since 1924.
1. To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
2. To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
3. To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
4. To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
5. To provide, through Kiwanis Clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities.
6. To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.